fredag 17 april 2009

Sky Watch Friday



Ännu en bild från Suljätten i Jämtland med focus på den vackra himmlen nu. Det var lite dis just då, så bilden är inte helt klar, men vackert ändå!
Another photo from Suljätten in the north of Sweden, but now whith focus on the sky.The day was not so clear. But I think it´s beautiful!

Tro det eller ej, men jag har varit högst upp på toppen. Vi tillbringade många timmar där den dagen.
Can you belive it? I have been on the top of this mountain, and we stay there for a couple of hours.

9 kommentarer:

VALKYRIEN sa...

Nydelige og nesten litt sarte bilder! Til tross for den storslagne naturen! Fantastisk sommerhimmel!

studio lolo sa...

Exquisite, breathtaking photos!!

Danielle sa...

This is beautiful too! I love the subtle hint of green peaking through the clouds. I'm sorry you only have your camera for 2 short years. I wonder why? Thanks for visiting my blog. I guess I should put the steps to how I did the edit on the blog so others can try. I'll work on that. I'm not an expert picniker but I'm getting better. It's really easy to do though if you just log into the site. Thanks again.

vincibene sa...

A wonderful breathtaking view!
Thanks for your nice comment.

chrome3d sa...

Not clear? It was clear, bright and beautiful beyond words in my opinion.

Deborah Godin sa...

It's beautiful indeed! Love the rocks or islands (hard to tell the scale) near the shore.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens sa...

the sky, mountains in the background and the sky are marvelous.

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango sa...

So beautiful and serene. Love the fluffy clouds.

Louise sa...

Beautiful shots. I wouldn't want to hang on out the top of the mountain near me for 2 hours--much too cold. Hope you didn't get frostbite!